This is a Book About
Babies & Their Butts
Because babies and their butts come in all different shapes and sizes. And we believe every baby’s butt should squiggle, wiggle and jiggle around comfortably and freely. In fact, we wrote the book on that. Literally.
Sneak a Peek Inside!
Avocado Butt: Teresa Bellón
Zeppelin Butt: Brosmind
Daddy Long Legs Butt: Zachariah OHora
Herculean Butt: Christiane Engel
Meet The Artists
- Teresa Bellón @teresa_bellon
- Christiane Engel @chengel_illustration
- Elise Gravel @elise_gravel
- Juan Molinet @molinetjuan
- Gemma Correll @gemmacorrell
- Sarah Andersen @sarahandersencomics
- Jeremyville @jeremyville
- Chaaya Prabhat @chaaya23
- JooHee Yoon jooheeyoon.com
- Tyler Feder @tylerfeder
- Jana Glatt @janaglatt
- Craig & Karl @craigandkarl
- Zachariah OHora @fuzzytown
- Flavia Z Drago @flavia_zdrago
- Keith Negley @keith_negley
- Vanessa Brantley-Newton @vanessabrantleynewton
- Christoph Niemann @abstractsunday
- Erika Lynne Jones @erikalynnejones
- Grand Chamaco @grand_chamaco
- Alice Piaggio @alicepiaggio_illustratrice
- Mathias Ball @sulkypup
- Tisha Lee @tishalee_art
- Jason Grube @grubedoo
- Brosmind @brosmind
- Jasmine Floyd @jasminefloyd
- Heegyum Kim @hee_cookingdiary
Leave No Butts Behind
Not only did we want to make a book about baby butts but we wanted to help cover every butt in need. So all proceeds of The Alphabutt Book go to the
National Diaper Bank Network*, a charity working to end diaper poverty by providing diapers to families in need. Because every baby butt in the world deserves to feel safe and cozy.
*For every HUGGIES baby book purchased online between 5/8/23 and 12/31/23, HUGGIES will donate all proceeds up to $100,000 to National Diaper Bank Network (NationalDiaperBankNetwork.org). See website for details.
See What Babes Are Saying
*These baby reviews aren't real, because babies this age can’t talk, let alone leave online reviews.